Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most cookies are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies). Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings. Without your express consent -through the activation of cookies in your browser- www.faus.international will not link in the cookies the stored data with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
– Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcast video or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
– Analysis Cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this purpose, your navigation on our website is analyzed in order to improve the range of products or services we offer you.
– Advertising Cookies: They are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use you make of our website. To do so, we may analyze your Internet browsing habits and may show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
– Third party cookies: The Web of faus.international may use services of third parties that, on behalf of faus.internationalThe information collected will be used for statistical purposes, for the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.