Responsible for the treatment
- Identity: FAUS INTERNATIONAL FLOORING SL
- VAT NUMBER: B98649890
- Dir. Postcard: Jovada,14 46727 Real de Gandía (Valencia – Spain)
- E.mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose: to resolve an inquiry and/or mediate in a contract.
Legitimation: Communication between the sales or marketing team and any interested user.
Recipients: No data will be transferred to third parties, unless legally required.
Rights: Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Additional information: Additional and detailed information on Data Protection can be found on our website: faus.international
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The User may contact the Faus Legal and Regulatory Compliance Office through email@example.com with any doubt or need he/she may have regarding data protection.
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
The User is hereby informed that Faus may process the personal data provided by the User through the online forms, for the following purposes purposes set out below, to the extent that there is a legal basis for each processing as explained below:
- (a) Manage the requests made by the User in person or on the Faus website.
- (b) To carry out promotional activities, including the sending of commercial communications to the e-mail address provided by the User from our web page, of products or services of third party companies collaborating with Faus. All this, as long as we request the User’s consent to do so and he/she grants it to us.
In Faus we process the information provided by the interested parties in order to provide the interested parties with information about products and services, intermediating the acquisition, maintenance or guarantee of the same. Also, in order to improve your user experience, we will elaborate a commercial profile, based on the information provided. No automated decisions will be made on the basis of such a profile.
How long do we keep your personal data?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the user does not request its deletion by the interested party.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the request for information about our products. The prospective offer of such products and services is based on the consent you are asked to provide.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The personal data provided by the interested party will only be communicated to the commercial and IT department for the management of your information and to speed up the communication process.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not faus.international is processing personal data concerning them. Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Faus will stop processing the data, except for legitimate reasons or the exercise and/or defense of possible claims.
How did we obtain your data?
We have only obtained your personal information that you have provided to us by accessing the faus.international website.
In accordance with the current legislation on data protection, we inform you that the personal data you provide us through any form in faus.international or any other means, will be incorporated into a file owned by Faus in order to manage the requested service and to keep you informed about other services and products that may be of interest to you. You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation by writing to Calle Jovada 14 46727 REAL DE GANDÍA (VALENCIA).
You can search the website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. However, once you provide us with your personal information, you are no longer anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information to our servers located at Raiola Networks with CIF B27453489 and address at Av. de Magoi 66, Semisótano derecha, 27002 Lugo, Spain. We may collect and store any personal information you may share with us, such as :
- e-mail address, password, physical contact information.
- transactional information based on your activities on faus.international.
- correspondence through faus.international to us.
- other information including IP address and standard web log information, as well as supplemental information from third parties.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to complaints about records or other content that violate the rights of others, or to protect the rights, property or safety of any person. We may also share your personal information with
- members of our corporate team to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and offer joint services;
- service providers under contract that collaborate with our business operations;
- law enforcement or other government officials, in response to a request in connection with a criminal investigation or suspected illegal activity (In these types of events, name, city, country, state, phone number, email address, user ID history, fraud allegations, and transaction history will be disclosed);
- other business entities, with which there are plans to merge or be acquired by those business entities;
- third parties in response to a subpoena or other valid legal process compelling disclosure of such information.
Without limiting the foregoing, in an effort to respect your privacy, we will not disclose your personal information to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal process, except when we believe in good faith that disclosure of such information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
How do we guarantee the security of your data?
To such effects, Faus has adopted the necessary technical measures to avoid the alteration, loss or unauthorized treatment to the personal data you provide, taking into account the limitations of the Internet, not being able to guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet. Faus expresses its commitment to confidentiality, loyalty and transparency regarding the processing of your personal data.